The best part of blogging is being nominated for an award. It means a lot to me. The work I’ve done, had touched some of you and I become more motivated to create better works. I won’t talk about how hard is blogging but believe me, once, I thought for hours for an appropriate title.
Let me talk about the rules:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers
Read more about Versatile Blogger Award here.
I want to share some personal stuff with you guys.
- I watch Friends episodes at least five times and keep watching when I wanna laugh (yep! I still laugh)
- Save street style photos and never look them again and never delete.
- It is hard to give away my clothes, as you can guess no space in my wardrobe (there is something special between us)
- I clean my shoes every time I wear them and organize my wardrobe often (I am a bit cuckoo)
- Take photos for the blog at one time with few clothes and places (generally)
- I have pre-coffee times in morning that is barely perceptible
- I am afraid of birds- believe me they fly through me everytime, even into my house.
Here comes the hardest part – to select nominees.
- The Chicago Chic
- Manhattan Image and Style
- The Urban Spotter
- Style and Lipstick
- Julie’s Way
- Lavender Loafers
- Madrid Fashion Dream
- Black and White Makes Grey
- Bell and Smokey
- Julia Linn
- Monica Harmoy
- My Faves Journal
- Temboury Ros
- Issa Tchieu
Now it is your turn to feel special and keep on doing inspiring posts.